I stayed here for four days from Sept 28 to Oct 1. Upon arriving at the domestic airport we had a van transport us to the jetty for us to take a boat to our hotel. I must say the hotel looks impressive especially when you arrive at the private dock of the hotel and exactly like what it looked in the photos. A very grand entrance indeed from the boat.
We arrived very early in the morning and they had our suite ready for us already after half an hour which was good. The balcony was huge and the suite was nice and clean with a living room, dining table and kitchen too. We were pleasantly surprised that our hotel package came with breakfast, an hour massage at a nearby spa for each of us with a shuttle service included, a choice of a six hour island hopping tour or a jet ski ride, and also a complimentary dinner for two! Very nice touch indeed since I did not expect anything other than a suite as stated in our hotel voucher.
We had pre-booked some tours before arrival through the website My Boracay Guide and so we went ahead to try the jet ski, horse riding, buggy car, go kart, land tour, jet boat and parasailing. We did not know that our hotel also offered such services as it was not stated in their website so it was too late to book from the hotel. I checked the prices. Both were comparable.
The staff were always very friendly and everyone would greet me with a smile no matter whether I recognised them or not. We called for room service a few times during our stay and it was always prompt.
Overall, I would recommend staying here if you are after a great view. We stayed at room 291 which was right at the top of the hill. This had both advantages and disadvantages. The walk to the lobby was easy as it was downhill but uphill was slightly harder. The hotel was a bit further from the main area downtown but that's a compromise for the great view. The shuttle service was every hour so it wasn't too bad. Otherwise we would just take a tricycle back. We had a very lovely stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Monaco Suites De Boracay Hotel
- Monaco Suites De Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Monaco Suites on Boracay IslandMonaco Suites de Boracay is the only luxurious exclusive all-suite resort on the island under German Management. Situated in a 16,000 square meter estate in Boracay’s finest location along a seaside hill, Monaco Suites boasts of spacious units sprawling out across well-maintained landscaped tropical gardens, with a panoramic view of Bulabog Beach and Mt. Luho (the highest elevation on the Island) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, AsiaRooms, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Monaco Suites de Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.