The location is great for those who want to relax and enjoy the white sandy beach and be away from the noise of clubs. Also I liked the Resort's restaurant. The chef prepares gourmet seafood and other delicious dishes. You must try their food; it’s one of the best in the island.
This Resort in my opinion is a little overpriced for the quality of rooms and services provided. But I guess this applies to most hotels of similar standard to Ambassador in Boracay. Keep in mind that this is a family owned business. It’s not a company owned resort, so you wouldn’t be able to make orders from the Kitchen after 11pm and you gotta be a little patient when you make an order.
Other than that, the people working there are extremely polite and hospitable. This is why I extended my stay for another 9 days, and we liked.
As for all the comments I read about insects and cockroaches.. Come on people, you are coming to a tropical island in a poor country. What do you expect? Personally I didn’t encounter any cockroach during my stay and if one sneaked into my room, I wouldn’t give the resort 1 out of 5 because of it. Just go have fun and if you really are freaked by insects then buy a bug spray or ask the reception to spray your room. Don’t let little things ruin your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ambassador in Paradise Resort is nested in the best "White Beach" location here at Boracay Philippines. We'd love to accommodate conventions, weddings and guests like you who seeks paradise on earth! See you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ambassador in Paradise Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador In Paradise Hotel Boracay
- Ambassador In Paradise Boracay