“Great resort and well organised” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ambassador in Paradise Resort

Save Saved
You added Ambassador in Paradise Resort to your Saves list
Ambassador in Paradise Resort
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Station One, Sitio Pinaongon | Barangay Balabag, 5608, Philippines   |
Ranked #42 of 133 Hotels in Boracay
London, United Kingdom
“Great resort and well organised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

My wife and I are having a great time at this resort. I must say we were a bit afraid of what we could face here as the typhoon Haiyan (called Yolanda here in Phillipines) just had her visit. Although the Ambassador in Paradise Resort was also partly hit by Haiyan, all maintenance is already well done and there is nothing to see anymore of the effects of the monster typhoon that terrorized this place a few weeks ago. The resort has some great generators so all electricity is working perfectly here. We are having an amazing stay here at the moment. Our room has a view on the ocean! They have a very nice restaurant with all kinds of delicious foods and drinks on the menu for sharp rates. We reserved our romantic table on the beach again for this evening. For everyone who is reading this review: this is a must experience in your life!

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors have the most beautiful view. I believe every room has a balcony so you can s...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
janes r, Resort Manager at Ambassador in Paradise Resort, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Dear Ben R,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Ambassador in Paradise here on Tripadvisor. The high rating you have given us is very much appreciated and I am glad you had such an enjoyable stay. We hope we will have an opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Janes Ruales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Korean first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

My wife and I stayed in Ambassador in Paradise December 20 to December 24 2012. We had a great stay in a very nice hotel, and I can't really understand why they have lost 2 stars now... I just heard it's because they have lost their restaurant down on the beach because of some regulations, can anyone help me out with info about this?

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
janes r, Resort Manager at Ambassador in Paradise Resort, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Dear Vidar HDT,
Thank you very much for the high score you have given our resort based on your recent experience here. I am glad that our team has succeeded in meeting your expectations and I appreciate you sharing this on this forum. At the heart of Ambassador in Paradise is our passion for service and willingness to make every vacation experience truly special for our guests. We are still a 5 Star Resort and it’s not true that we lost our restaurant. Our AL Fresco Bar and Restaurant still continues in serving our guests delectable foods.
We hope to see you back here at our resort in the near future again.

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

Simply loved our stay here.

LIKES:
- Location - it's slightly away, and yet not too far from the restaurants and bars; perfect balance between peacefulness & convenience. The beach here is less crowded, and sand is more fine.

Tip:you can request for the lounger to be placed nearer to the water

- Having breakfast with sand under your feet
- Bed was big enough for 3 ladies

What could have been better:
We booked the room for 3 (with extra bed), but amenities were only prepared for 2. We had to keep asking for towels for the third person, and the extra bed did not come until the second last day. The bed was big enough, but it's a principle thing - we paid for it after all; and although we kept reminding them since the first day, nothing was done for 2-3 days - not very professional for a 5 star hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
janes r, Resort Manager at Ambassador in Paradise Resort, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Borderless_W,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you during your stay with us. We will look into your concerns immediately and make sure that this unfortunate incident would not happen again. Rest assured your comments have been well noted to be off better service to you. I do hope you will give us another try on a future stay.

Alabang Hills Village, Rizal, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I love this resort, i wish i lived in this resort they serve fast and i love the view of the hotel that i was staying on. Me and my friends are having fun and we really love to go back there,we love this resort, we can't stop dreaming about it, we wannnna go backkk !! My friends and I loved it, they have a very nice and cool activities. I wish you can also go at this resort :) If it's your first time or if you haven't been there yet, please go there and rate this resort, i know that you will love this resort, if you have kids bring them and let them do the activities, i'm sure they would want to go back at that resort :) I LOVE THIS RESORT :) Everything was awesome :)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Iam Z,

Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Its been my 4th time staying in Ambassador in Paradise. And I have to tell you, its amazing there! This summer, I will go with my friends and family. For the 5th time. I hope it will be as amazing as the last trip. We are always welcomed there. They have good service and they serve breakfast which is delicious. You should come to Ambassador in Paradise!! They have an elevator!!

Room Tip: C1, C2 and premiere ocean view
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Stefanni S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Ambassador in Paradise here on Tripadvisor. The high rating you have given us is very much appreciated and I am glad you had such an enjoyable stay. I am glad you had a positive experience and you rated our hotel so high. I appreciate that you highlighted the friendliness of our staff and the eagerness to be of service.
We are looking forward to welcoming you here at Ambassador in Paradise!

Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

i love this hotel in Boracay, this is my fifth time going to this hotel i really love this place, people are so kind and they make my family feel that we're welcome and they give us comfort, the rooms are so nice and the room rate is so wonderful, everything is so beautiful specially when its christmas and new year, the food is so delicious, and the shakes taste so good, i love the breakfast and everything. :))))

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
janes r, Resort Manager at Ambassador in Paradise Resort, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Dear Aira S,

Thank you for your loyalty with Ambassador in Paradise Resort and for making us your favorite hotel in Boracay. We are delighted to know that you enjoy your stay more each time you come back. We hope to continue to go beyond your expectation in your future visits.Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcome you and your family back.

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

A pretty small property but the service staff are very friendly and helpful. Location is great, metres away from the beautiful beach. Transport services could be improved; Guests are provided with a handphone to call and request for transport to and from the resort. Idea is good but transport often takes a long time to arrive. Other than that, everything else is wonderful. Rooms are comfortable, toilet is clean and fantastic! Thoroughly enjoyed myself.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear Joannewoo,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor. We are delighted to learn that you had such a positive experience in our hotel and for pointing out our employees especially as they truly make the difference. In regards with our transport service, rest assured your comments have been well noted to be off better service to you in the future.

Janes Ruales

Been to Ambassador in Paradise Resort? Share your experiences!