We stayed for 2 nights. First when we booked they told us they would arrange our van in kalibo. When we arrived after our flight there was no van. They didn't seem very concerned about it when I called them. Once we arrived to the resort the I wanted to check in and she kept saying have a seat and going into much detail about hotel rules etc. finally I just said we want to go to our room we have been traveling for hours. Seems she was lacking in common sense. Next they gave us a cell phone to call the front desk or restaurant or car.. Ours was low on battery so she said they would send a charger. Never happened.. And you need that phone because there are no phones in the rooms. So we were unable to Order room service or call the front desk. Next there is a corkage fee if you. Bring food or drinks from outside of the resort in. So you are forced to spend their ridiculous prices on normally cheaper items. Examples are can ok coke is 170 php and a San mig light is 180 php. Nice resort but do yourself a favor and spend to stay else where in station 1 or go to station 2.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador In Paradise Hotel
- Ambassador In Paradise Hotel Boracay
- Ambassador In Paradise Boracay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ambassador in Paradise Resort is nested in the best "White Beach" location here at Boracay Philippines. We'd love to accommodate conventions, weddings and guests like you who seeks paradise on earth! See you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, HotelTravel.com, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Ambassador in Paradise Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.