Me and the love of my life visited this place to celebrate our 11th year anniversary together and I must say that we loved every bit of this resort. From the jetty port lounge, they welcomed us with refreshing towels and drinks. After signing up, the butlers took us to our speed boat and brought us to the resort. It was just us. We were welcomed and picked up by a buggy service and we were brought to the lobby to check in. We stayed in a room with a view of the sea that made us experience watching the beautiful sunset during our 3 nights stay there.
The sand in the private beach area is different from the powdery sand of the main beach but it's still white, and lovely! Try ordering pizza and beer while soaking under the sun, it's great!
We didn't even wanna go to the White Beach / main beach anymore because the resort is paradise on its own.
The resort is about 15 minutes far from the main Boracay beach but the resort has shuttle services that leave on time, every hour, and every thirty minutes starting 6PM. When you get to to the D'Mall drop off point, a resort staff is there to welcome you and assist you when you want to take the shuttle service back to the hotel.
The walk from the rooms to the breakfast / dining halls may be a little far but the buggy services made it so easy for us. The pool is great too, try finding the corners where you can press a button to get that jacuzzi feel.
The fitness gym is also a must try. They have a jacuzzi inside and very clean locker and shower rooms.
Breakfast, food, room service, everything's just amazing! It was all worth it. We ended our trip with a promise that we'll come back. It felt like home for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa offers a new level of luxury to the beautiful island of Boracay. Marrying luxury and comfort with a reverence for nature, the 12-hectare resort encompasses 219 rooms including 36 villas and suites; comprehensive leisure facilities; 350 meters of secluded beach front; and a thriving ecosystem of diverse, even rare, flora and fauna. With two private beachfronts and an infinity pool, the resort offers a myriad of recreational activities. Those looking to soothe weary senses can head over to CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La. A variety of dining options of different cuisines is located within the resort. May it be a family holiday or simply a quiet retreat, Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa is the perfect paradise destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Shangri-La's Boracay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Resort And Spa
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Shangri Las Boracay Hotel
- Shangri Las Boracay Resort