We stayed for 3 nights in the deluxe sea view room. The rooms are spacious and well maintained. I found the bed a bit hard. The bathrooms are beautiful and well planned. And the VIEW…its breath taking. The staff is FANTASTIC. Also, we are vegetarian and at the breakfast buffet they really took care of us. The beach is really good too. We tried the tree top restaurant Rima which had really good food and obviously great staff.. They have some activities going on everyday. They also have a play area for kids.
In the main reception area there are lot of mini water pools which really add to the beauty of the hotel. Most of them have plants as a barrier. But there are some on the side which do not. The lighting there also isn't proper. My daughter ran into it. My husband was right behind thankfully. The staff rushed us to the in-house doctor and thank God everything was OK.
Getting there was quite an ordeal with our boisterous 20 month old. So if you are travelling with younger kid think again! I wish we had. First theres a flight change, then theres a bus to ferry pier, then a ferry and then the final bus to your hotel. And bad weather to top it all. Keep in mind all these things before you plan Boracay.
All in all the Shangri La, Boracay is a beautiful property no doubt, but its for people who want a relaxed holiday.. Its away from all the action. If you are into exploring the city you are better off staying somewhere in the centre of the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa offers a new level of luxury to the beautiful island of Boracay. Marrying luxury and comfort with a reverence for nature, the 12-hectare resort encompasses 219 rooms including 36 villas and suites; comprehensive leisure facilities; 350 meters of secluded beach front; and a thriving ecosystem of diverse, even rare, flora and fauna. With two private beachfronts and an infinity pool, the resort offers a myriad of recreational activities. Those looking to soothe weary senses can head over to CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La. A variety of dining options of different cuisines is located within the resort. May it be a family holiday or simply a quiet retreat, Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa is the perfect paradise destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Shangri-La's Boracay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Resort And Spa
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Shangri Las Boracay Hotel
- Shangri Las Boracay Resort