My husband and I have just spent 6 fabulous nights at the beautiful Shangri-La Boracay Resort & Spa. From our arrival at the airport we were treated like royalty. Every staff member was friendly and could not do enough to make our stay a pleasant one. Our Deluxe Sea View room was fantastic. The decor superb - the outlook - spectacular. The restaurants were of the finest quality. The rooftop experience of Rima - Italian cuisine - was amazing. The food and staff were exceptional. Our sunset BBQ beach dinner was one you only read about - we experienced a gourmet BBQ right on the beach. Candlelit tables, gourmet food, extensive wine list and A+ class service. A truly romantic experience. The Chi Spa where we had a couples massage was a treat. The staff once again were very friendly and very professional and the surroundings very tranquil. Our best experience of the whole resort was the Alon Bar. Happy hour greeted us every evening from 5.00 p.m. where we watched the sunset whilst sipping superb cocktails. The "best barman in the world" Nathaniel was a wealth of knowledge about the area, was very friendly and professional and most obliging in every sense of his job. He was aptly assisted by the beautiful JesseBell who has the most gorgeous melting eyes and beautiful smile. Not only were these two professional in all aspects of the ''bar" but they were friendly, funny and nothing was ever too hard. There were many others at the bar who were also very professional and I commend them on their excellent service as well. I have no hesitation in recommending this beautiful island resort to those who wish to relax and enjoy the tranquility that the resort has to offer. If you like fine dining, magic cocktails and peace and quiet - this resort is for you! Remember if you do go there make sure you head to the Alon bar and ask for Nathaniel who will make you the best cocktail in the world and tell him that M & M sent you.....In a word, well 3 words actually PARADISE PARADISE PARADISE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa offers a new level of luxury to the beautiful island of Boracay. Marrying luxury and comfort with a reverence for nature, the 12-hectare resort encompasses 219 rooms including 36 villas and suites; comprehensive leisure facilities; 350 meters of secluded beach front; and a thriving ecosystem of diverse, even rare, flora and fauna. With two private beachfronts and an infinity pool, the resort offers a myriad of recreational activities. Those looking to soothe weary senses can head over to CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La. A variety of dining options of different cuisines is located within the resort. May it be a family holiday or simply a quiet retreat, Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa is the perfect paradise destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Shangri-La's Boracay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Resort And Spa
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Shangri Las Boracay Hotel
- Shangri Las Boracay Resort