“Classy and Comfortable at affordable rate” 5 of 5 stars

La Bella Casa
2.0 of 5 Resort   |   Station 1, Balabag, Aklan, 5608, Philippines   |
Ranked #42 of 132 Hotels in Boracay
Taguig City, Philippines
“Classy and Comfortable at affordable rate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2010

we stayed at la bella for two nights. we decide to book here because of good reviews and also at a cheap rate since were on a tight budget. At first I didnt expect much because the rates were so cheap, but when we check in at the hotel it was so nice, the reservation also includes free assistance to the hotel from caticlan airport which we are very glad because it was our first time going to boracay. We also have welcome drinks. Just a two minute walk from the hotel to the beach at station 1 close to willys rock. me and my wife have a goodnight sleep for it was quiet and the room was so clean. We stayed on the 2nd floor but The 3rd floor was awesome were we have our breakfast, it has living area, dining and a mini bar.

The staff also help us look for some activities at a cheaper rate since its low season. Two thumbs up for the hotel and the staff. Keep it up guys...

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Korean first
Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2010

We really enjoyed our stay in their hotel. Very nice and helpful staff. They assist us with our activities - we had the helmet diving and ATV.

They serve nice breakfast right on time and when we arrive late, kuya will wait for us which is very nice.

They are really accommodating and knows how to treat their guest.

The location is good. If we want to go to Station 2 D mall we can leisurely walk along the beach or get a tricycle. It's very accessible for us.

If I ever go back to Boracay I'll definitely go and stay in La Bella.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends
Manila
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2010

located at the left side of the church. Close to restaurants, just less than min walk from the beach. Almost decent, but theres no hanging rack or rod for wet clothes. room is too small. I gez the rooms on the 3f are a lot bigger. the kitchen on the 3f rocks. as it is complete and i can just bring home my left over to eat it the ff day. then curtain in my bath room is so thin and white, so i have to turn off the lights at night when taking a bath as the guests from the breeze may see me on my naked glory if they go to their balcony which is across the bath's window.
Bfast is great, for its price, with bfast, you are getting what u paid for.
the girl in the frontdesk in the morning till afternoon is glued on the PC. she's on FB everytime i will pass by and playing farmville. Failed to pass on my message to the the next person for the house keeping
will go back if there will bemore than 6 of us coming to get the 3f. but for just 1 room might consider

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Davao City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2010

I actually feel horrible for posting this review a month after staying in La Bella Casa de Boracay. I should have posted this right after leaving to give their service any justice.

I went to Boracay with two girl friends last March and stayed in their Backpacker's Attic. It's a fantastic room for at most 10 people and Ms. Luzette Romanillas had us booked for 5 days for Php6000. Now, isn't that amazing?

The people in the hotel are very accommodating and the service is exceptional. Luzette, the building admin was very polite in her emails (I suggest you book online two months before your trip) and bad thing we didn't get the chance to meet her. Michael, their guest relations staff greeted us with shell necklaces in the Caticlan Airport and was thorough in making sure that everyday we spent in the island was filled with fun and adventure. Name any activity you want and Michael can arrange it for you at a lower price (even shopping)!

Every morning, the front desk officer Rey will greet you with a smile and update you on activities Michael has scheduled for you. And breakfast can be served either in your room or in the immaculate dining area on the third floor.

We got to see the other rooms and they were great. And who needs a personal ref by your bedside when you have a complete kitchen just outsid your door? The place is always squeaky clean and a night guard starts his shift the moment the morning staff steps out.

The WiFi was solid and we got to update our Facebook accounts real time. They installed a Linksys WRT54G2 in every floor to ensure that their guests can connect to the rest of the world.

I have seen other hotel rooms in Boracay (the expensive ones) and the rooms in La Bella are so much better.

There is so much more to say about La Bella. And we will definitely book one of their rooms when we fly back to Boracay next year.

Enjoy the photos! :)

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2010

I took a chance on booking this hotel as it only had two reviews on Tripadvisor (I think the reason being it's a fairly new place). Both reviews were very good and after checking out their website, I saw how cheap their rates were so I chose to book with them. The location is great, it's in Station 1 (the nicest area of Boracay along White Beach) and although it's not beach front, it is just behind Willy's so you only have to walk 1-2 minutes max to get to the beach! The rooms are clean and comfortable. They include everything you need (comfy bed, closet, tv, ac, bathroom, towels, etc.) They serve a standard Filipino breakfast and coffee (yum!) but if you prefer some other kind of breakfast (i.e. continental or American), I'm sure they can do that as well. They also have a solid free wi-fi (unlike most places around that say they offer free wi-fi but they end up being spotty). They are a fairly new hotel so everything is in good condition. The hotel feels more like a home - very welcoming. The people and their customer service are really what sell the place. They are the most helpful and warm people you could ever meet in Boracay and you know they are genuine (and not just being nice because they only want your money). These people are real. They will take good care of you and will not rip you off. If you're especially on a budget (or even if you aren't!), I promise you will not be disappointed!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with friends
Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2010

I stayed at Labella Casa Hotel 3 days,2 nights. The Hotel is newly built. My room is very nice, cozy, and clean. I am not expecting so much from this hotel since I only payed $30 a night on a peak season. All I am hoping is my room is hopefully clean. I am so surprised how nice my room was. The bathroom is very nice and clean. Their website picture is actually didn't do any justice for the place. The hotel is actually a lot better in person.
The only downside I saw is that it's on the residential area. It is not front beach. You have to walk 2 minutes before you can get to the beach. But the hotel is actually situated in Station 1, balabag area. I would say I received more than what I pay. If this hotel is actually front beach I would say they will probably will charge me atleast $80 for a peak season.
The staff are just amazing especially Luzette and Michael. I am surprised that they even pick me up on caticlan port. Then did the samething when I left to manila. And this extra service is for FREE!!! Michael helped me get a good deal with all the sea sports I did. I save a lot of money with the hotel staff helped.
If you're on a budget but wanted a nice place to stay you should definitely give Labella Casa a try. http://www.labellaboracay.com/

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
MNL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2010

We’ve stumbled to La Bella Casa since our flight was affected by schedule change we decided to go one day ahead of the original plan, It was a short notice to the resort proprietress Ms. Beth Sullano is very accommodating, She reserved the air conditioned superior room located at the top floor with nice daylight view, one queen size bed, t.v and a clean detailed toilet and bath! A cozy room atmosphere.

Location is beside the Balabag Church at station 1, guests need to walk a little bit the alley to reach the hotel, Its within the residential area at the back of Willy’s resort (sister beach front resort where you can use the sun beds)

Tasty and filling Complimentary breakfast can be serve right at your room all you need to do is to advise the staff on what time you’ll eat the next morning.

Outside the room you can use the fridge and enjoy a good living room with cozy sofa, Big LCD cable T.V that can be used by guests.

If youre staying at Boracay longer than the usual (let say a week or two..) this is a good “h-o-m-e-y” place to stay.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to La Bella Casa? Share your experiences!