“3 minutes to Paradise” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Bella Casa

You added La Bella Casa to your Saves list
La Bella Casa
2.0 of 5 Resort   |   Station 1, Balabag, Aklan, Aklan Province 5608, Philippines   |
Ranked #44 of 134 Hotels in Boracay
Manila, Philippines
“3 minutes to Paradise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I personally find it hard to locate, I called the rceptionist and was informed it is near the school when it's not. This is located at the back to Willys Resort and Jonas' Milkshake.

The room is ok, just right for me. I book the room with shared bathroom, but since no one is occupying the rooms at the first floor, its like im the only one using the Comfort Room.

Breakfast is served for free.

What I like the most is the strong Wifi connection.

Service is average, you get what you paid for. They didnt help me book my Airport Transfer, they asked me to go to the Agency directly.

Will consider going back.

Room Tip: I think 101 is the best room.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Korean first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

So far I'm enjoying this place. We stil have until tomorrow to stay but I can't wait to put comments on it. First time in Boracay and good thing my friend set our accommodation here. I'm the first one picked up from Caticlan airport alone coz my friends arrival time is kinda late and some will arrived tomorrow, so I'm the only one experience their first services. Must say that from the girl that picks me up from caticlan to crews from La Bella Casa they are so helpful and courteous. And the good thing about this place is all of the important establishments and beach are just a few steps away. My Boracay experience won't be this fun if our hotel didn't show any good service. So I totally recommend this home for you guys!

• Stayed August 2013
Cainta, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Stayed in La Bella Casa for the second time last June 8 for my birthday. We spent the night in Boracay to celebrate and I was a little worried because we started to look for places to stay the day before. Then I remembered La Bella and immediately gave them a call.

Staff remembered who I am and was very happy to have us again. They have a room available and was very helpful and courteous as always.

We stayed in one of their annex rooms - the one with a veranda facing the street - though not as pretty and new as the ones they have behind the reception's office, the room was clean and comfortable. We requested for an extra mattress and they immediately sent one up.

I write this review to thank La Bella Casa de Boracay's staff for being accommodating and yes, I will be back and stay with you guys when my husband and I spend time in Boracay again (hopefully this September?? We'll see.)

Room Tip: While their annex rooms are comfortable enough, you might want to request a room in their new wing...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
BeatifulHome, Manager at La Bella Casa, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Thank you very much mam Jai for your positive feedback and we glad that you choose again to stay with us.. Hope to see you again next time !..Leona
Marikina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

It's very close to station that's what make it great. Just be sure to stay at the main building and not on the room near the reception area which is located on the street side.

Room - very cozy. 1 bathroom with hot shower. They have air conditioning. the bedding is not smelly and itchy.
Location - very accessible. 2 min walk away from station one and jonas fruit shake.
Price - affordable double sharing is 1800 during peak season.

If ever i visit boracay again, i wouldn't mind booking a room here :)

Room Tip: Choose a room on the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Muntinlupa City, NCR, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

What I liked most about this hotel is it is very near the beach at a very affordable price. Some people might want to stay here if they swim most of the time at Station 1. We went to Boracay in peak season, almost all hotels were fully booked and good thing we found this on the spot! The room we stayed was clean, with private comfort room. The only drawback that we had was our room was beside the reception/small kitchen so it was a bit noisy, but then if you're looking for a stay-in house where you can sleep soundly and stay near the beach, I would recommended this hotel. The staff are welcoming and attentive to our needs as well. Next time, maybe we'll get a room outside and not near the kitchen. For the price we paid, I think this hotel is worth it.

Room Tip: Stay outside, near the main road.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
manila
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

The hotel is in station 1 so it was more quiet & yet so near everything needed, namely : the beach, the restos, mini convenience store, etc. The staff was friendly & flexible, ready to provide assistance. The room was clean and basic. We requested for an extra bed which the hotel provided at no extra cost. The comfort room was clean. The breakfasts are free and can be served in the common dining area or inside the comfort of your room upon request. They also provide net connection. The tv has cable and so long as there's hbo and local news, Im satisfied. One of the staff members, kuya Kim, was very helpful n arranged for us to enjoy helmet diving & parasailing. He even carried our stuff and took our pics during the activites. We felt safe our whole stay there and even entrusted the staff at one time our gadgets & hotel key when we were out for swimming. Would love to check in here again with friends when i go back to boracay!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

We booked last minute but got an attic room with a fan shared with 2 other people. It was much better than expected, although a bit hot at night. Friendly staff. Bathroom was common but usually clean and there was hot water. Location was good too.

Room Tip: Stayed in the attic room (shared). It was hot but better than expected.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to La Bella Casa? Share your experiences!