“Welcomed to the Zuzuni Family!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
LEAN SEASON PROMO PACKAGE
Ranked #11 of 136 Hotels in Boracay
Miranda, Sydney
“Welcomed to the Zuzuni Family!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My hubby & I had the pleasure of staying in one of the beachfront premier rooms for our remaining 4 nights in Boracay. Located directly on the very best part of White Beach between Station 1 & 2, we had a fabulous time, being treated like royalty from the beginning to end. Apart from a gorgeous room, with a super comfy king-size bed, cold a/c & a great flat-screen TV, all the staff went out of their way to make our stay a truly memorable one. We parked ourself during the day on the beach lounges, with a button to press for service for anything that we required, from towels to drinks to food. Special thanks go to Aldrin, Almir, Lloyd & DonDon, as well as the other members of staff who took us in as family. We loved Zuzuni and look forward to our return - thank you!!!! Sandy & John

Room Tip: Premier beachfront rooms are the largest (only 2) but the 3 beachfront rooms with balconies on the n...
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
Bronx, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This hotel is the size of a small bed and breakfast and has that same feel. Rooms are small and if you sneeze too loud you might here someone from the other room say bless you(jokes) but seriously. Its is too pricey for what it is. Other than that, We had a great time.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Quezon City, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Being centrally located and having awesome staff are two of the reasons why I liked our stay at Zuzuni. They only have 13 rooms, which makes the stay intimate. Very friendly staff, always accommodating. The room with loft was quite small, but does not fall short in terms of features. The beachfront rooms are the best. The one at the second floor has a good view of the beach and a small balcony where you can just watch people pass by and enjoy beer while watching sunset. The rooms at the third floor are the best for me. They have a huge balcony. So big you can host a party with friends. They also have one of the top-rated restaurants in Boracay, Cocina. They have tapas and paellas.

Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
Media, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2015

First, I would like to say that the staff was wonderful! They were always accommodating to our needs. Great job to all!
After walking the 3 zones on Boracay I thought the location of Zuzuni was in a perfect place. The interior of the rooms is decorated with a modern touch and very relaxing. The bed was very comfortable too! We ate there one time for breakfast and once for lunch. It was very good. They have a nice menu.
If you're looking for a quiet, beautiful boutique hotel in Boracay I highly recommend The Zuzuni. We will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Definitely book a room with balcony facing the beach. It is a bit small but worth it.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Pasig, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2015

We stayed here for our honeymoon/bday of my husband and we had a fantastic stay. Check in was really fast and they gave complementary drinks upon arrival. Staff are extremely helpful. If you need assistance you just have to press a button and the staff will immediately run to your room. Breakfast can be served in your room and we had it set up in the balcony.

I also appreciate the staff's effort in accommodating my request to surprise my husband for his bday. We had dinner at their restaurant and I asked them to design the lava cake with "happy birthday" and to bring it to us after dinner. They went an extra mile and even sang happy birthday to my husband. The cake was also beautifully designed with the lettering.

Downsides though are as follows: there were construction works during our stay so it's a bit noisy; room is really small. We were checked in at a beachfront room with balcony. Edge of bed almost touches the wall already. Although if you will only stay in the room to sleep and test this should not be an issue; front of hotel is where boats stay so you really cant swim in this area, although just a close walk to the good part of the beach.

Overall we had an amazing stay and we would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Mandaluyong, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2015

Hi there. Will review the hotel and experience in a few sections below. I am a frequent Boracay visitor and really enjoy the island and will attempt to give you a written version of how this experience was :)

The booking - It was great, the team (Aldrin) specifically handled my uncertainty with dates very well and over the period of a few weeks was able to negotiate a great rate and room. Overall they were responsive and didn't demand a lot of payment up front.

The hotel - This is a small boutique hotel very close to where station 2 will start on station 1. It has very few rooms and in fact the reason I wanted to stay is I discovered the hotel on my previous trip but there was no availability. You wouldn't necessarily know it's a hotel as it is tucked inside and above the now Spanish restaurant Cozina. It's quiet (although be warned you will hear music until 1-2 AM and people shouting as they walk by intoxicated :)) and not like the big capacity hotels yet right near all the action. I loved the location and ambiance about the hotel.

The room - I booked a top floor beachview balcony room and was not disappointed. It is a small room and you can sometimes smash your arm on the TV if you are clumsy but it is very clean and cozy and great aircon, hot water and feels great to be in. The highlight of the room is the balcony as you can drink, have food, and pretty much gaze down on the roaming liviing beach traffic that defines Boracay. You can view the tides going and in out and your morning is always a new potential postcard.

The food - The breakfast was great each day and they even offered to cook some things for me customized as my only complaint was their potatoes at breakfast are more like "chips" :) The beef tapa egg and tomato ham sandwich all great. I did not stay for dinner at the Cozina restaurant although I saw many great dishes being served to the customers there.

Service / Experience - Believe it or not this is the main reason why I would come back here. Everyone there smiles and treats you like you are their first/last customer. No matter what the request be it to clean up a smashed ketchup bottle or to get extra milk or whatever for the breakfast. I have experienced employees at other resorts and management that would treat you like a number but not here, you are treated with respect as they appreciate that you chose their resort. My only concern is on both nights that I had the room cleaned the sheets although clean had stains in them. One was a fairly obvious bloodstain that I was sure was not from us. I won't let it affect the review though because everything else was amazing.

Conclusion - Room = amazing Staff = awesome Ambiance = great. Highly recommend staying here balcony room if you want a non party like but a picture perfect beachfront experience.

Room Tip: Beachfront room. #7 was great.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
MeiBernales, Manager at Zuzuni Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, January 29, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your stay with us. We appreciate your comments and housekeeping has already been instructed to carefully check all the linens before setting up the room. We hope to see you back with us in the future. We try our best to treat every one like a well loved house guest. All comments are welcome so we can continuously improve our service and amenities.
Pasig, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2015

I've been to Boracay twice. The first time I did, I already noticed Zuzuni and imagined myself staying there. It's what I did exactly for my revisit of the island late last 2014 and I don't regret it. It's exactly at the center of every exciting attraction in the area. It's just a few steps away from the surf and a stroll away from the busy D'Mall of Station 2. It's also near the quieter Diniwid Beach, but its own laid-back beachfront was already decent sand space for sunbathing because it's still part of Station 1. My booked room is a sea view with balcony and a perfect private outdoor space for being atop the action of the hustle-and-bustle downstairs. It was fun taking a gander at the variety of tourists passing by from below. I loved the sliding glass door that opened to balcony which allowed me to see the calm waters of the beach. Room Wi-Fi was also strong. I was able to do social media duty during my stay. The food was exceptional. Adored having two sunny side up eggs on my Filipino breakfast plate of tocino. Read more on TuristaTrails.com >> http://www.turistatrails.com/2015/01/beachfront-boracay-luxury-via-zuzuni.html

Room Tip: Two room types have balconies. Root for the one at the uppermost floor that does not have a roof ove...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you and see you again in Zuzuni.

Been to Zuzuni Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!