“Zuzuni: Best Boutique Hotel Beachfront Luxury In Boracay” 5 of 5 stars

Zuzuni Boutique Hotel
Station 1, White Beach | Malay Aklan, Aklan Province, Philippines   |
Ranked #10 of 135 Hotels in Boracay
Pasig, Philippines
“Zuzuni: Best Boutique Hotel Beachfront Luxury In Boracay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've been to Boracay twice. The first time I did, I already noticed Zuzuni and imagined myself staying there. It's what I did exactly for my revisit of the island late last 2014 and I don't regret it. It's exactly at the center of every exciting attraction in the area. It's just a few steps away from the surf and a stroll away from the busy D'Mall of Station 2. It's also near the quieter Diniwid Beach, but its own laid-back beachfront was already decent sand space for sunbathing because it's still part of Station 1. My booked room is a sea view with balcony and a perfect private outdoor space for being atop the action of the hustle-and-bustle downstairs. It was fun taking a gander at the variety of tourists passing by from below. I loved the sliding glass door that opened to balcony which allowed me to see the calm waters of the beach. Room Wi-Fi was also strong. I was able to do social media duty during my stay. The food was exceptional. Adored having two sunny side up eggs on my Filipino breakfast plate of tocino. Read more on TuristaTrails.com >> http://www.turistatrails.com/2015/01/beachfront-boracay-luxury-via-zuzuni.html

Room Tip: Two room types have balconies. Root for the one at the uppermost floor that does not have a roof ove...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Makati, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have stayed here several times already and service has been wonderful. Food has been great and the rooms / bathrooms are clean. Also, the staff are super friendly. Rooms are not that big, but it's really comfortable.

I have recommended this to several of my friends and family and they were never disappointed. If you want a comfortable experience in Boracay with wonderful everything in it then this is the hotel of choice. I always enjoy my stay here.

Room Tip: Get the rooms with Balcony to enjoy the beachfront view. Premier Rooms are Wonderful.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed in Zuzuni for 4 days and 3 nights with my friends and we really enjoyed our stay. If you are looking for a beach front boutique hotel that is accessible to restaurants, D'mall, and the pristine white beach of station 1, this is the perfect place.

We booked a loft room (No. 12). Initially we thought the room just had 1 main room with an extra bed at the upper room but we were pleasantly surprised on our arrival that we actually had 2 rooms (both rooms had a queen sized bed, own T&B, and own tv). The rooms were not so spacious but it was just the right size for us since we're not hanging out in the room anyway. :) I appreciate how the staff always kept the common areas clean, no matter how many times we go in and out with our sandy sandals.

The restaurant in the ground floor served amazing authentic spanish food. I personally recommend the Seafood Paella, Grilled Assorted Seafood, Manchego Cheese Cream Sauce with prawn, and the Molten Lava cake for dessert.

The staff were generally helpful and quick to respond to our needs. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Boracay.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Taipei, Taiwan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2014

Zuzuni have good location and the room is clean and comfortable.
The stuff there are all really friendly.

• Stayed November 2014
Amsterdam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2014

This was the best vacation ever since a long time . Loft room is perfect, spacious everything u need is there. Breakfast on the beach super. Very convenient location . In the middle of everything. Staff is outstanding. Thank u all. Special mention Jerry, Elmer, Aldrin all the girls at the FO . I should mention everybody. Kuya Don of course. Guys and girls keep up the good work . See u maybe soon .

Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2014

They have excellent services with very friendly crew. The supervisor takes time to talk to his guests to make them feel at home. The crew are always on the ball and attends to guest almost straightaway.

I stayed in the room on the 2nd floor with a good view to the beach. The room is in excellent condition with clean facilities. Its worth paying the premium for it.

The restaurant, Cozina, is AMAZING! the spanish breakfast that i had was a delight diversion to all those meaty dishes we had. The squid ink paella from the restaurant served during lunch and dinner was absolutely divine. One of the best I've eaten so far.

Worth the money!!!

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights and we love the location (compared to our last 2 nights in bulabog beach, which is more for kite surfing). It is so convenient, at white beach, 5 min walk to diwinid beach (recommended to hang around at the spider house), 5 min walk to D'mall, 10 min walk to D'talipapa...The hotel, cozy place, friendly staff and serve good food. Their dessert - sin mati is a must try! No comment on the airport transfer as they engaged agent. Traveller can consider to find own airport transfer on departure from boracay, much more cheaper. We had massage everyday and we found that the one in front of the hotel is the best and reasonable price. Overall we enjoyed our stay in Zuzuni. Keep it up!!!

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Zuzuni Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!