Stayed in Crown Regency Boracay Station 3 for 2 nights only (Oct. 27, 2013) with my family in-laws just to try how it feels when staying in front of the beach. The bad thing is there beds are not good for 2 people unlike in CRRCC, it can’t reasonably accommodate 2 people on 1 bed. The breakfasts are normal unlike in CRRCC with is enormous but with the same price. The only good thing is the is literally in front of the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re seeking an immediate escape, take shelter in Crown Regency Prince Resort Boracay and let the island’s countless tropical treasures sate your longing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Crown Regency Prince Resort Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Regency Prince Resort Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Crown Regency Hotel Boracay