“I always love Crown Regency Hotel & Resorts ;-)” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Crown Regency Prince Resort Boracay

You added Crown Regency Prince Resort Boracay to your Saves list
Crown Regency Prince Resort Boracay
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Boat Station 1, Bolabog Road Brgy. Balabag, Aklan Province 5608, Philippines   |
Ranked #81 of 134 Hotels in Boracay
Calamba, Philippines
“I always love Crown Regency Hotel & Resorts ;-)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Crown regency has its trademark of coziness.. last year I've been to Crown Fuente Cebu, since I was satisfied last year by their service, food and cozy rooms I booked at Crown Prince Boracay just this May and I enjoyed my stay there. I always have good sleep at Crown -- I always love their accommodation. Till next time ;-)

• Stayed May 2013

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

The balconies didn't have any chairs or table. The dravers were broken. The safe didn't have the battery. The security was sleeping at nights e.t.c.there was no fridge in the rooms. Asked cold water an been told by the housekeeper that hey ar not allowed to bring cold water :(

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

As I read the previous reviews, I was a but hesitant to book this hotel. So I lowered down my expectations.

Their service was fair enough. They really tried to make my stay enjoyable though there are small miscommunications about my reservation.

Rooms were clean, the beds and linens were not of cheap quality. All rooms have 1 double and 1 single beds. Also, the aircon was cold enough. They have hot and cold water, the pressure was just fine. The rooms also has cabinets and toiletries. Only problem is, the walls are so thin and people can hear you outside.

For the price, it was totally worth it. During our visit, there was a lot of moss in the beach so it's a waste to pay double or triple prices just for a beach front room. Trust me, the moss stinks! Also, compared to other hotels, the mattress is really good not like others that have cheap foams. (I'm very meticulous when it comes to comfort of the bed).

The hotel has a guard 24 hours a day.

For the location, it's like a 5 minute walk to the beach and it's near to D' mall also and there is a 24hour convenience store in the same building.

Check agoda for good deals, i just paid Php3,285.00/night with bfast included during holy week season.

• Stayed March 2013
Quezon City, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Booking here provided jitters because some of the reviews here in TripAdvisor were bad. However, my boyfriend wanted a different kind of accommodation so we got this deal anyway from the group buying site,Ensogo and booked 3 nights.

Upon arrival by 11am, we were given a small glass of welcome drinks. However, We weren't
allowed to check-in by then and had to return by 1:30pm. We just left our bags at the reception
and scouted the island.

Room was cozy and clean and I breathed a sigh of relief when the faucet and aircon was
working well. Complimentary shampoo, soap, coffee and tea were available and were replenished when you have your room cleaned. The safety box was a big plus because we leave our important stuff whenever we go to the beach.

The walk going to the beach was Ok and they installed lights so you can see your way even at night.

Service was topnotch and they were very helpful. In our case they gave us directions and gace us an idea on how much the fares will be going to Kalibo.

WiFi is only available at the lobby.

Breakfast was a plated serving from their menu. We were a bit disppointed because the people we talked to in their Manila Head office said that there will be a buffet breakfast, That didn't happen because, according to the ladies at the front desk, the occupancy rate was low. We were initially pissed because we were expecting that.

Overall, the rate we paid for Crown Regency was satisfactory but not for the regular rate or even the Agoda rate they are offering during peak season.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Cebu City, Philippines
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

The staff was friendly and helpful. By the check-in you have to sign a waiver for more or less everything, 1000,- php security deposit. There was very strong and heavy smell of fungus/humidity damage/rotting in whole the rom. We had problems with the toilet and the tap for sink "jumped". The Aircon was working on half machine and the LAN connection was out of order.
We were suppose to stay for 4 night but checked-out after 8 hours. For us last time, but maybe great for others.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Cabanatuan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

The staff is friendly and the hotel is really clean. I tried to run my finger under the handrail of the stair and I didn't get any dust. WiFi is available in the lobby only but the hotel offers wired internet connection in every room. Aircon is ok but not cold enough for me. The bed is very comfortable. There's a laptop safe in every room so you can bring your lappy's when you travel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Stayed overnight with my sister. We checked-in a little and immediately noticed there weren't many staff in the hotel. Only saw 3 including the front desk, perhaps because this is just a small hotel.

The lobby is OK. Upon check-in, they require 1,000php security deposit and asks you to sign a waiver for their towel, etc. All their rooms had 1 double bed and 1 single bed, would have been great if it was 2 double beds at least. Just as the other reviews had said, this is along the highway of Station 1 but there's a shortcut to the beach so you would only walk for 2-3mins.

We decided to stay here because of their LAN connection in all their rooms (which is applicable to all Crown Regency hotels) and the connection was high-speed. Wifi is only available in their lobby. We could have stayed here for the next two nights if they had available room but I am so glad they were fully booked. Because of that, we were forced to look for another hotel and found an even more nice hotel which was beyond our expectation for a lesser price.

Anyway, our breakfast here was set breakfast on their menu. The waitress was so kind to allow me to just have her deliver our breakfast in our room. It was just a normal breakfast though, nothing fancy.

Might consider staying here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Crown Regency Prince Resort Boracay? Share your experiences!