As I read the previous reviews, I was a but hesitant to book this hotel. So I lowered down my expectations.
Their service was fair enough. They really tried to make my stay enjoyable though there are small miscommunications about my reservation.
Rooms were clean, the beds and linens were not of cheap quality. All rooms have 1 double and 1 single beds. Also, the aircon was cold enough. They have hot and cold water, the pressure was just fine. The rooms also has cabinets and toiletries. Only problem is, the walls are so thin and people can hear you outside.
For the price, it was totally worth it. During our visit, there was a lot of moss in the beach so it's a waste to pay double or triple prices just for a beach front room. Trust me, the moss stinks! Also, compared to other hotels, the mattress is really good not like others that have cheap foams. (I'm very meticulous when it comes to comfort of the bed).
The hotel has a guard 24 hours a day.
For the location, it's like a 5 minute walk to the beach and it's near to D' mall also and there is a 24hour convenience store in the same building.
Check agoda for good deals, i just paid Php3,285.00/night with bfast included during holy week season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re seeking an immediate escape, take shelter in Crown Regency Prince Resort Boracay and let the island’s countless tropical treasures sate your longing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Crown Regency Prince Resort Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Regency Prince Resort Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Crown Regency Hotel Boracay