Stayed overnight with my sister. We checked-in a little and immediately noticed there weren't many staff in the hotel. Only saw 3 including the front desk, perhaps because this is just a small hotel.
The lobby is OK. Upon check-in, they require 1,000php security deposit and asks you to sign a waiver for their towel, etc. All their rooms had 1 double bed and 1 single bed, would have been great if it was 2 double beds at least. Just as the other reviews had said, this is along the highway of Station 1 but there's a shortcut to the beach so you would only walk for 2-3mins.
We decided to stay here because of their LAN connection in all their rooms (which is applicable to all Crown Regency hotels) and the connection was high-speed. Wifi is only available in their lobby. We could have stayed here for the next two nights if they had available room but I am so glad they were fully booked. Because of that, we were forced to look for another hotel and found an even more nice hotel which was beyond our expectation for a lesser price.
Anyway, our breakfast here was set breakfast on their menu. The waitress was so kind to allow me to just have her deliver our breakfast in our room. It was just a normal breakfast though, nothing fancy.
Might consider staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re seeking an immediate escape, take shelter in Crown Regency Prince Resort Boracay and let the island’s countless tropical treasures sate your longing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Crown Regency Prince Resort Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Regency Prince Resort Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Crown Regency Hotel Boracay