Booked a 1 bedroom suite and 2 deluxe room last month, Check in was fast and efficient. the shuttle bus going to our villa is quick and easy, There is a security guard logging in every ppl coming and going, this made us feel secure..
We stayed at the Sycamore Villa, THe first impression I had when we went in our room is that it smelt like an old haunted house..like old cabinet,,but it easily went away after the a/c is on....the one bedroom suite we stayed at has a kitchen, with full refrigerator, a stove and basic cutleries, plates,cups...They DO NOT have a pan or wok for you to cook, and no dish soap, dish rug or dishwasher..We left the dishes in the sink that night as no means to wash it and when we came back, housekeeping already been there but dirty dishes still sitting there,, Pretty disappointing, we had to go back to the d mall and buy dish soap in order to use it again...Housekeeping did a good job but didnt replenish shampoo and soap during our 3 night stay, too tired everytime we get back to call front desk to ask for it
Staff are friendly, during the day when waiting for our shuttle to d mall, all staff walking by would greet us...friendly atmosphere and good customer relations
The infinity pool is a bonus,, wish it was heated though, but view is excellent..The private beach is really nice, sands are whiter than the boracay beach sand...with ample lounge chairs, quick servie
Suggestion to the management is maybe they can do something about their cabinets in the bathroom, kitchen cabinets and drawers as it stinks when you open it...smells like it havent been used for 20 years..maybe a potpouri or cabinet scent deodorizer...
- Also Known As:
- Fairways & Bluewater Hotel
- Fairways And Bluewater
- Fairways & Bluewater Hotel Boracay
- Fairways Bluewater Boracay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairways and Bluewater Newcoast Boracay is a 150-hectare eco-friendly vacation destination in the famed Boracay Island in the Philippines.The resort features private white sand beaches and an 18-hole golf course, the only fairway in the island. It also has 3 swimming pools, 5 food and beverage outlets, and modern, spacious rooms.Fairways and Bluewater Newcoast, Boracay’s over 300 air-conditioned rooms have views of the garden or golf course. Each room is equipped with a safe, cable/satellite TV, fridge and tea/coffee maker. A private bathroom includes free toiletries, hairdryer and a shower. Laundry services are available. A free hourly pick up from the mall is also provided until 10pm.Fitness and wellness facilities found in the resort include a complete gym and massage, Jacuzzi and sauna and steam bath. Various activities that can be experienced at Fairways and Bluewater are the zipline, horseback riding, buggy car and Segway rides. La Terraza and Veranda feature a variety local and international menu. A private dinner by the pool or beach can be arranged on request.Fairways and Bluewater Newcoast Boracay can be reached via a 45-minute flight from Manila to Caticlan. It is a 20-minute transfer from Cagban Jetty Port. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Fairways & Bluewater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.