- Location: station2. 60secs walk to white beach. 90secs walk to Dmall. 120secs walk to main road.
*For boracay 1st timer: it's better for u to ask the driver to drop u off at dmall and walk to the beach and turn left and walk along to the beach in 30secs you will see Tans guesthouse sign.
- Rate: Queen bed for 2adult php2000 per night with free breakfast. We stayed 4nights and asked for discount. we paid php1500 per night without breakfast.
- Free Breakfast : It's not American continental breakfast. It's philippines' style of breakfast. You get to choose one kind of meat with rice.
- Amenities : Air condition, 42" flat TV, WiFi, hot shower, frizzer, table, coffee pot, Room service is available upon request. Beach bed is available upon request.
- Service : People who live in Philippines are mostly nice and kind. But the same time they don't care much. It's better for you not to expect quick service.
- WiFi : they have satellite Internet so don't expect high speed. it was weak in 2nd floor but still worked. Wifi router is in 1st floor.
- water : they don't provide bottled water like other budget hotel don't. You need to buy your water from local market.
- Tans guesthouse have its own massage spa. You can get php100 discount on Swedish massage which is usually php350. I recommend Jenny as a good masseuse. They use peppermint oil for Swedish massage and its good for muscle relaxation.
Overall, We don't think it's not easy to find a good hotel deal in peak season. But Tans guesthouse perfectly worked for us. we liked Tans guesthouse and will definitely come back for sure. I recommend you to stay close to dmall. Not station3 or station1.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Tans Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tans Guesthouse Hotel Boracay