“good” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 213 Restaurants in Boracay
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
“good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012 via mobile

i love mango avocado and vanilla shake...4 lunch i like shirmp sinigang and fried chicken...i told my friends to visit jonah's fruitshake..to taste the fresh fruitshake ..one of the best fruitshake in the island..............

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
“they did not even bother to serve us”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

This is my first TA review, I just can’t resist submitting the review because of the disappointment I had with the establishment. This report is long overdue been so busy attending to other things.

I've tried their shake before and been coming back for more since the first time I had them. Here goes my story…. I went to Jonah’s sometime between June 19-20 (can’t remember which date between the two) . I was there with my 7 year old. We walked all the way from our resort just to have a taste of their shake. To our dismay, the attendant there did not even bother to attend to us after knowing that I only have 1000.00 peso bill with me, she said they do not have a change for my 1000.00 bill. The worst part is she did not even go out her way to look for a change. She asked me if I have a smaller bill, I said sorry but I only have 1000 pesos in my pocket, and that’s just it. She just gave my money back and walk away to serve other customers.

I also have a small business and I always tell my staff to treat every customer with respect and do not let them walk away without serving them properly. Every customer counts and with that one customer there may be 10 or more people whom he knows personally that will stop patronizing the business.

It’s just a shame, they have a good product but the attendant was not that eager to bring in more money.

Definitely WILL NOT even bother to come back. I will just try other shakes which are offered by other stores.

Such a disappointment.

Visited June 2012
Manila, Philippines
“Fruitylicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

We checked out the famous fruit shake place and it was excellent! Best not to add sugar so that you can taste the sweetness of the fruit. A bit pricey but worth it! They now have 3 branches in Boracay.

Visited July 2012
Quezon City, Philippines
“Ordinary Milkshake”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Read positive reviews of Jonah's Shake that I listed it as one of the "must try" when in Boracay. We ordered Peanut milkshake & spaghetti. Spaghetti was okay however, I was expecting the milkshake would really be spectacular since they are known for it but it just tasted ordinary. The peanut milkshake tasted like "chocnut", a local peanut chocolate candy found in supermarkets. Service was slow even if the restaurant was not that full.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Baguio, Philippines
“delicious shake”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

The shakes are delicious especially the Mango Flavor the price is okay 100 pesos for a mineral water size of shake.Location is really kool its in the beach front. Nice to drop by enjoy a shake and watch other tourist pass by the beach.

Visited September 2011