“Nice capresa salad!” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Beijing, China
“Nice capresa salad!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Is a nice place in front of the beach, we had a wonderful dinner there. The capresa salad was fantastic and we had some pizza that it was very good! I recommended

Visited December 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
“Go for the pizza.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Best pizza on the island in my opinion. I tried some of the other dishes another time but was not as impressed. The location is excellent and the staff are friendly. Would recommend it but wouldn't stray too far from the pizza menu.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Las Pinas, Philippines
“Great but you have to pay :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

My wife's favorite restaurant in Boracay next to Hawaian bbq. :)

Pros:
Food - great pizza and pasta.
Location - eat at night and seat outside if the weather permits

Cons:
Price - ouch, they charge it quite high for the serving. around PHP600 for a small pizza that i can finish on my own. So if you are a group of 5, the bill should be about 3k. same as mid to high end restos in Manila.
Service - they serve the food when it's done cooking in the kitchen. Don't even bother asking it to be served all at the same time. :)

Try the frozen iced tea if you like iced tea with a chunk of sugar and ice. it is good if you don't count calories which, by the way, is illegal in Boracay :P

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“Great Pizzas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

Great pizzas and pasta. Service is good. Prices are reasonable although some are more high end. Tables in the middle are better away from sellers if you prefer not to be disturbed.

Visited November 2013
Luzon, Philippines
“Discriminated by an Italian Chef....worst service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

We are not a first timer in Boracay, we always come here to relax and unwind after a busy and crazy schedule in Manila. We always travel with the whole family together with my parents and in-laws.
Aria Restaurant is not new to us, we are patrons for almost 8 years...we like their pizza & pasta so much and we even go to their outlet in BGC frequently. We had dinner last month and we were situated inside because we were about 15 people, both my parents and in-laws were seated in front of the bar and us on the outside seating near the entrance. We ordered wine, pasta, pizza & salad. They serve us first the salad then pizza and pasta. We ordered Spaghetti Bolognese and Carbonara(which was served late we even asked the waiter for it so many times) for the kids, when it arrived my husband politely asked the waiter if its possible to put a little sugar on the Bolognese since my 4 yr. old son wants it a bit sweet..the waiter approach the girl who is in-charge of dispatching the food and from her face its a "NO" from the so called Italian "chef" who is standing in front of her. We then decided not to push for it because we don't want our waiter to be scolded by the Chef. A lady passed by us smiling and greeted my little boy, so I stand up and asked her if she is the Manager? and introduced my self to her, and she politely said yes still smiling and took the plate and goes to where the "chef" was standing and from our table I watched her talked politely asking the "Chef" of my request and my husband even heard her begging that "its for the kid". We were surprised and dismay of his reaction doing the typical hand gesture of an Italian and arrogantly shouted at the manager.
The lady manager did not argue with him and went back to our table and as she approached us , I just smiled at her and said " its Ok ma'am, you tried"..she was so apologetic and my husband said to her its not your fault Ms. thank you"...the so called "chef" must be flexible in simple requests, maybe we are Filipinos that is why he don't take requests such as this. He is rude and arrogant, he must learn ethics and professionalism. The owners must be aware of his behavior towards customers. He must be re-oriented again of what is customer service and satisfaction. We feel discriminated in our own country, we will right a blog about his behavior that people like him must learn his lesson. I understand very well the word "authentic" as you claimed, but adding a bit of sugar on my son's Bolognese you think will destroy your name and reputation????

• Visited November 2013