My family and I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights and will never stay there again.
1. I was charged $507 despite was only quoted $447 due to the high conversion rates to PHP - WHICH WAS NEVER MENTIONED ANYWHERE where I booked. Not at all a good business practice.
2. Only two menus were only available for the rest of the restaurant asI was told the rest of the menus were distributed into the rooms. The beef caldereta (filipino dish) were very hard and the chicken was still bleeding.
3. The bathroom curtains were mouldy and the bed sheets (upon closer inspections) were also mouldy.
4. To be fair the staff were friendly, but a lot for to be desire for when it comes to training.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Grand Vista Boracay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Vista Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Grand Vista Boracay Resort And Spa