The resort is located on boat station 3 which is far from boat station 1. We have a good night's rest and fully charge the next morning for the daily activities.The breakfast is very tasty and delicious,Kudos to the kitchen staff for doing a great job on food preparation and presentation. All of our activities are booked through the resort which is awesome.From para sailing to island hopping we had a blast everyday.We also booked with their spa including pedicure foot massages etc. The staff and management team of Surfside is the best in the island. The staff really caters to our needs and anticipates well. Ms Joy the manager is always gracious and pleasant making our stay very special.We even purchased some giant crabs in the market and have the kitchen staff prepare a dish for my wife. The orchid room that we have is very clean and comfortable. It comes with a small ref and tv. It also has an in room safe that gave us added security with our valuables. We had an excellent stay with this resort and is highly recommended. We will return again to this resort in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surfside Boracay Resort & Spa is situated at the Southern end of Boracay Island, Malay aklan. Ideal for those who love to enjoy the privacy of the Island and yet have the easy access to the Island's famous night parties. Forget about the noisy way of life in the city, let Surfside Resort & Spa takes you to a peaceful and adventurous journey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Surfside Boracay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Surfside Boracay Resort And Spa