The hotel is situated on boat station 3 and is the quiet end of the beach,station 1 has the older hotels and 2 is the noisier and has the more lively bars and clubs,as well as the bigger hotels.
The suite was big,comfortable and had a huge balcony that looked right onto the beach. I could do with a little updating,but nothing to major or urgent.
The restaurant in which breakfast was served was great. The staff where friendly,attentive and the food at all times of the day was great.
You should definitely try the spa to.
All in all a great hotel that we would certainly stay in again.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Surfside Boracay Hotel
- Surfside Boracay Resort And Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surfside Boracay Resort & Spa is situated at the Southern end of Boracay Island, Malay aklan. Ideal for those who love to enjoy the privacy of the Island and yet have the easy access to the Island's famous night parties. Forget about the noisy way of life in the city, let Surfside Resort & Spa takes you to a peaceful and adventurous journey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Surfside Boracay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.