Stayed three nights at Surfside and had an excellent time. Staff was great and very friendly. Our 'Family' room was a good size and was nice. New air conditioner. Really enjoyed the breakfasts we had in the restaurant and had dinner on the beach one night. Very happy we were in Station 3 and not 2.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surfside Boracay Resort & Spa is situated at the Southern end of Boracay Island, Malay aklan. Ideal for those who love to enjoy the privacy of the Island and yet have the easy access to the Island's famous night parties. Forget about the noisy way of life in the city, let Surfside Resort & Spa takes you to a peaceful and adventurous journey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Surfside Boracay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Boracay Resort And Spa
- Surfside Boracay Hotel Boracay