Stayed here for 1 night on a quick business trip. It was a bit out of the way, along a small bumpy lane. Staff are friendly, and they do genuinely smile a lot. You feel like you're in a big house, with lots of wooden furnishings. The room is simple but large, with OK beds, and huge windows. Bathroom is adequate, but water pressure is a bit low. The price is quite reasonable, and they thrown in a free breakfast, which is a choice of either Filipino or "American" breakfast. This is a good place to stay if you have business in Tagbilaran City. Of course, if you are in Bohol for a holiday, staying closer to the beaches in Panglao is a better option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in a European-Chalet Design, designed in beautiful wood. Located in a quiet residential section of Tagbilaran City Well Stocked full liquor Bar, Fine Dining Restaurant which offers the best in local and international cuisine, and comfortable Lounge Area. FREE shuttle pick up and drop off by arrangement. Airport transfers for guests arriving via Tagbilaran City Airport or from the seaport. Along with free internet access and (Wifi-Hotspot) for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Vest Pension House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vest Pension House Hotel Bohol Island
- Vest Hotel Bohol
- Vest Pension House Bohol Province, Philippines