My wife and I stayed here last September 14 to 16, 2012 and the staff are very nice. If you intend to take a city tour of Bohol then this is a great place to stay. This is only true if you do not intend to go swimming because the property is not located on a beach and neither does it have a swimming pool. My wife and I did not plan to go swimming and that's why we decided to choose this place. It's perfect if you merely need a place to sleep and plan on staying outside during your stay in Bohol.
The thing I like best about the place is the fact that the staff are indeed very friendly in addition to the room rates which are well within any traveler's budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in a European-Chalet Design, designed in beautiful wood. Located in a quiet residential section of Tagbilaran City Well Stocked full liquor Bar, Fine Dining Restaurant which offers the best in local and international cuisine, and comfortable Lounge Area. FREE shuttle pick up and drop off by arrangement. Airport transfers for guests arriving via Tagbilaran City Airport or from the seaport. Along with free internet access and (Wifi-Hotspot) for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Odigeo, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Vest Pension House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vest Pension House Hotel Bohol Island
- Vest Hotel Bohol
- Vest Pension House Bohol Province, Philippines