Just spent 3nights at Dive Thru and can highly recommend it if you want peace, quiet,good food and nice people. Princess, Richard,and Julius, to name a few, are part of a welcoming staff. Rooms are simple, but clean. Not a great swimming beach, especially at low tide. Pool I perfect if you want to get wet. Dive shop is a very professional PADI operation...good equipment and plenty of good dive sites. Look at the hustle at Alona Beach and then come here. We did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive Thru Scuba Resort - Bohol is your escape destination to the pristine white sandy shores of Bohol. It consists of Modern Asian inspired structures that are set on the rocky coast of Panglao Island. With 11 comfortable bedroom units, all of which boasts of a poolside view and merely a few steps away from the beach, we offer facilities such as: contemporary dive shop, 2-13 ft swimming pool, relaxing spa area, souvenir shop, conference room and a restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Dive Thru Scuba Resort - Bohol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dive Thru Scuba Resort - Bohol Hotel Bohol Island
- Dive Thru Scuba Resort - Bohol Bohol Province, Philippines