“For thrill seekers, You will not regret.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 54 things to do in Bohol Island
Amsterdam
307 attraction reviews
“For thrill seekers, You will not regret.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

Exciting ride with the amazing view below. We were flying up high three to four times higher than the coconut trees or even more.

At first when we were released from the docking station, I tend to get dizzy but later i enjoyed the view took some pictures and the rest was an enjoyable experience.

Visited May 2012

cebu city
“"breathtaking"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

I did try all the rides' ,specially..." The Plunge " ...very exciting. And we went to caving .It's a lot of fun.Explore our very own place.

Visited July 2011
Riyadh
“Excitement”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2012

Very exciting. Especially the so called Plunge. Also cable cars and the Ziplines.

Visited April 2011
Melbourne, Australia
15 attraction reviews
“Exhilarating experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2012

We got to the park and my two friends did the Plunge straight away. This is a massive canyon swing. Definitely worth its money as you free fall through a canyon! Adrenaline rush. We then all did the Suislide zip line which has an amazing view and is quite fun. In order to do other activities though be prepared to have a 5 person minimum. We were only able to do RootClimb because there were already other people there to do it. Be prepared to get wet! After all these activities I gamed up and did the Plunge (I couldn't come all that way and not do it). Downers: the trip from Alona Beach to the park is quite long (about 2.5 hours because the normal road was closed from rain). Positives: adrenaline filled day, amazing scenery, money is donated towards the community, guides are friendly... FUN!

Visited February 2012
Sydney
12 attraction reviews
“Great to get the blood pumping!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

I went with my husband and 2 friends to the adventure park and we had a blast. When we turned up we did the suislide and that was a lot of fun. We then looked at the plunge, which was a 200 metre high swing, the largest swing in the world! We decided to do it. It was pretty intense and scary, and afterwards we were given a certificate for completing it. I definitely felt like I had achieved something after doing it.

We then had lunch and thankfully there was a vegetarian option for myself. After lunch we did caving for 2 hours. Caving was really enjoyable. The guides were very well organised and very helpful.

Although it is a long drive to get to the adventure park I would strongly recommend it!

Visited January 2012