It was our first time, me, my husband and our 5 yr. old kid to visit puerto princesa, palawan. We never had any reservations or bookings with any of the hotels coz we know we will be guided by a relative who has been residing in puerto princesa for a long time. A girl approached us at the airport and invited us to try to stay in Liberty Park Pension though there are many of them who are all waiting for new clients/customers to see and stay in their place. At first we were hesitant because in the first place we know our relative had already talked to a friend where we could stay for 2 days. And we still did try to go with the girl named NASH with their van waiting to drop us at LIBERTY. Then there was the receptionist named cleng who was accomodating enough even arranged for us a room that is really affordable coz i asked for a room, that is not of high rate or priced and comfortable enough for us to stay in. My husband and i really like the location very close to the airport but away form the busy streets of the city and quiet neighborhood. As we entered our room 304, we appreciate the large space and the cleanliness of the room. From the bed to the linens, pillows, cabinets and of course the comfort room, really kept clean. They have a restaurant located at the 3rd floor beautifully designed or landscaped and they offer good food at affordable prices. We were served by their very nice staff, mang renz and GLENDA, who has always been very patient with our room requests. You can also request to bill your food and lodging upon check out. When we tried to get out of Liberty and transfer to another resort or hotel, w/c was in concepcion we regretted doing this coz the place is too far, really away from other resto and no access to atm machines. we realized we should have stayed na lang to Liberty though our next destination is to Sabang. And so after 2 days, we did go back to Liberty where nicer, accomodating and firendlier staff are awaiting for us. We really had a wonderful stay in this hotel! My husband who is 'quite maselan' commented that the staff really made us feel very important people para daw kaming mga hari't reyna for the treatment they all have provided. From the driver (sorry cant remember the name), guard LEO, receptionists CLENG AND EMIE, to their service staff, NASH, GLENDA AND MANG RENZ, many many thanks though we were not able to meet the owner of Liberty. I would strongly recommend staying here for an enjoyable and affordable stay! By the way, i already recommended this place to my sister and her family, they stayed here for 2 days and NO REGRETS!
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Park Pension Hotel
- Liberty Park Pension Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Liberty Park Hotel
- Liberty Park Pension Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Liberty Park Pension is a hotel in Puerto Princesa, Palawan with quality accommodations. Its location near the beach and city center lets you get around easily. All of their rooms are equipped with air-conditioner, cable TV, intercom, and private toilet and bath. Some of their facilities include a rooftop bar and restaurant, high-speed Internet access, a fitness room, and massage service. While staying here you can visit some tourist spots like Subterranean River National Park, Honda Bay, and Palawan Wildlife Rescue and Conservation Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Liberty Park Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.