I found this pension by coincidence, beeing driven by a tricycle around the streets of PP, looking for accommodation. When I arrived my intention was staying for a couple of days, but I eventually ended up staying eight days because I liked the place so well. The staff is the pensions real asset, with a warm, friendly way of addressing you, helping their clients with every kind of problem. My room (executive) was spacious with TV and fridge. There is a roof terrace in the pension, full of different plants and flowers, functioning as a bar and restaurant. A peaceful oasis for a tranquil breakfast, dinner or just a cold beer. I will definitely recommend this pension.
- Also Known As:
- Liberty Park Pension Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Liberty Park Pension Hotel
- Liberty Park Hotel
- Liberty Park Pension Palawan/Puerto Princesa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Liberty Park Pension is a hotel in Puerto Princesa, Palawan with quality accommodations. Its location near the beach and city center lets you get around easily. All of their rooms are equipped with air-conditioner, cable TV, intercom, and private toilet and bath. Some of their facilities include a rooftop bar and restaurant, high-speed Internet access, a fitness room, and massage service. While staying here you can visit some tourist spots like Subterranean River National Park, Honda Bay, and Palawan Wildlife Rescue and Conservation Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Liberty Park Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.