I stayed at this place for 2 nights in Jan 2011. I have to say that I was impressed by this resort, as the quality/price ratio is very high.
Even though I was traveling alone, I was given a big room with 2 queen size beds and a spacious bathroom. Everything was very clean. Perfect aircon (powerful), a minibar, boiling kettle, 2 wardrobes + many cupboards etc. Free WiFi with excellent coverage. The pool was a nice touch, most of the time empty (i.e. of people, not water :-).
The food served at the hotel restaurant was quite good.
The personel was very helpful and friendly.
The resort is very quite at night, as it's quite isolated from the main road (200 yards), which brings us to the only drawback: yes. it's quite far from Puerto Princesa proper.
A tricycle ride to Rizal Avenue takes approx. 20 - 30 minutes, depending on the traffic.
Apart from that, a very nice hotel, that I would gladly recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The serene location is an invitation to comfort and leisure. This is a great place for rest, relaxation or a point of departure to the many attractions Palawan has to offer. Niko's attention to relaxing detail and modern comfort is evident in its spacious rooms. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioner, cable tv, refrigerator, private bath with hot/cold water. A soothing swimming pool set amidst wild grass and coconut palms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Niko's Cabanas & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Niko`s Cabanas & Restaurant Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Niko`s Cabanas And Restaurant
- Nikos Cabanas Hotel
- Nikos Cabanas Puerto Princesa
- Niko's Cabanas & Restaurant Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa