“Be Careful” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Edgardo's Place and Restaurant

Edgardo's Place and Restaurant
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Puerto Princesa
Edgardo's Place and Restaurant
2.5 of 5 Guest house   |   Rixal Ave. ext. Bancao-Bancao, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island, Philippines   |
Ranked #98 of 132 Puerto Princesa B&B and Inns
Cebu Island, Philippines
“Be Careful”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Me and my wife booked a room in advance, paid deposit and upon check out we were given a bill with additional room charge just like that. I do not know what kind of business practice the management follows and the worse is they did not inform us on arrival, only when we are ready to depart. Of courses we did not pay the additional amount and this incident upset our holiday. One more thing, make sure that for whatever you order get the receipt. I end up paying twice for my beer because I did not ask for receipt the first time.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

5 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
The World
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

The first room that we were given was missing the toilet seat but was quickly remedied by replacing with another room. The second one was much better and also lacks the water poodle that the first one has in the bathroom.

The AC works very well despite looking a bit old. The mattress is the usual soft rubber type that you find in Asia not the spring-loaded ones in the west. The upside is that it is softer than the ones that I have experienced in other parts of S.E.A.

We were giving the choice of western or Filipinos breakfast only to be told later that there are no bacon or ham so western choice is out. The Filipinos breakfast is however passable.

The location is excellent for an airport hotel and close enough one of our favorite restaurant in the world:Kalui.

The Edgardo's Place is OK for an airport hotel but to earn the boutique moniker, it still have a very long way to go. I would rate this at a 2.5*.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Quezon City, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Our stay at Edgardo's Place was excellent! We've been there for three days two nights and they made our stay there one of the most memorable trips that we ever had. The rooms were good, the folks there were friendly and the food was really great especially their seafood delicacies. The tour was fun and well planned and organized. It was such an experience, I'll definitely recommend them to anybody who wants to make their Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines adventure a memorable one. What more can I say I'm not good at word...haha But seriously check them out you'll never regret it you can take my word for it.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to Edgardo's Place and Restaurant? Share your experiences!