“nice alfresco ambiance” 4 of 5 stars

048-433-2580
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Filipino, Asian, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
philippines
“nice alfresco ambiance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

huge outdoor projection screen. at that time, showing sports activity. plenty of people, so best to place a reservation. this one serves a mix of food choices, unlike ka lui that is seafood. the food were generally good, although i was dissapointed with the crocodile. i found the meat unusually tough.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank al22tecc

Makati, Philippines
“Great Ambiance!! ^^,”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Been here with my bf on September 2012. Before coming to Puerto Princesa, we learned that this restaurant is a "Must Go" place, on the internet. I was hoping that I won't really have a hard time looking for this restaurant in the evening, coz our day time would be spent going to Honda Bay and Underground River.

Was so surprised that this restaurant is just across our hotel!! ^^, Went there on our last dinner, hoping for a good meals and we had great meals in Kinabuchs. I love the ambiance of the place. Indeed so romantic.. At that particular evening, my bf and I (especially my bf) are overwhelmed because Kinabuchs has many big screen TVs for us to watch the Liverpool match.

The food was great, ambiance was extraordinary and staffs were so polite.. Will surely be recommending this restaurant to others!! ^^,

• Visited September 2012
Quezon City, Philippines
“Value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Food is relatively cheap, servings are big, waiters are relatively attentive without being intrusive.

Visited March 2013
Cebu
“Try the Croc Sisig!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Was very excited to try their Famous Croc Sisig and must say it was Awesome! Also had the Baby back ribs...really enjoyed the food. Therefore not surprising that they are always full.

• Visited May 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Unforgetable.. :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

My tamilok experience was one of the highlight of my Palawan trip. It's super slimy, I can actually feel every movement of the creature in my esophagus, even if its dead. It's a happy experience!! The croc sisig was not that special but the rest of our orders were. I love the binagoongang baboy and the outdoor ambiance is super relaxing. :)

• Visited February 2013