we stayed in palo alto from march 15 up to march 26.
Service is perfect, airport transfer service, all private van tours were best arranged.
All the people in there are very friendly and are taking care in their best.
All our wishes in there came true.
The rooms are clean and big enough, we chosed family room. The place is quiet, only animal sounds you can hear. In 7 minutes you can reach Robinson, in 10 minutes the center by tricycle.
Our short trip to El Nido was also well organized by the very helpful front desk young lady.
THank you very much for all your help, you let us feel warmth and friendship!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palo Alto is only 15 minutes away from Palawan Airport and 5 minutes away from BM Beach and the soon-to-be-opened Robinsons' Shopping Complex. Palo Alto Bed & Breakfast consists of mostly wooden structures combined with other materials, such as Capiz shells and Abaca fiber, designed to aesthetically enhance the beauty of wood. It nestles harmoniously with Palawan's natural surroundings of lush tropical greeneries and tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Palo Alto Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palo Alto Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Palo Alto Bed And Breakfast
- Palo Alto Bed & Breakfast Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa