Since I love food, I pretty much rate my stay on how good the food was. My wife and I stayed at Palo Alto for a week back in January 2012. I have to say, the great cook at their restaurant was much better than my wife's cooking. And she's a good cook! I asked if I can trade my wife for their cook but, it was a no go. The facilities was quiet, situated deep in a quiet neighborhood. The rooms are very comfortable. And lastly, the staff were very friendly and professional. The tours can be arranged at the lobby for a fun day exploring!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palo Alto is only 15 minutes away from Palawan Airport and 5 minutes away from BM Beach and the soon-to-be-opened Robinsons' Shopping Complex. Palo Alto Bed & Breakfast consists of mostly wooden structures combined with other materials, such as Capiz shells and Abaca fiber, designed to aesthetically enhance the beauty of wood. It nestles harmoniously with Palawan's natural surroundings of lush tropical greeneries and tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Palo Alto Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palo Alto Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Palo Alto Bed And Breakfast
- Palo Alto Bed & Breakfast Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa