This resort is really nice. Best location in the area (San Rafael). If you want to stay some place closer to the underground river and away from Puerto city i would recommend you to stay here. Its quite and the beach close to the resort is ok, with a nice sand bar about 200 m further in the ocean. I recommend to you to see the waterfall nearby. Really nice and unspoiled.
The owner of Villa Leonora is a guy from Newcastle (but lived in Palawan the last 22 years) called Arthur. He is also one of attractions here. In a good way. A warm and funny guy. He will make you feel welcomed. He also likes San Mig.. :-)
There is only one negative comment about this Resort. The restaurant. The coffee. Im not sure if the english owner is more used to tea, but they should provide a better coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort has eight air conditioned rooms en-suite with hot water showers. All rooms have double beds. Additional beds can be installed on request. Children under 5 years free. 5 to 12 years full. The resort also has 5 fan rooms en-suite with cold water showers. We arrange tours and are close to all the major tourist activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Villa Leonora Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Leonora Beach Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Villa Leonora Beach Resort Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa