We went to Palawan last November 25 and stayed at Kookaburra Lodge. The people there are very accommodating, friendly and hospitable. If you are looking for a place to stay that is quiet, clean, and cozy, Kookaburra Lodge would be perfect place for you. It's a 10 mins drive away from the City proper but the view is perfect. overlooking the beach and has tall tress around the Lodge. I would recommend it to all who would like peace and quiet get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kookaburra Travel Lodge...your home by the sea in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan, Philippines. Kookaburra Travel Lodge is ideally located in quiet and tranquil surroundings of Puerto Princesa City , Palawan , Philippines . Just a 5-minute ride from Puerto Princesa City Airport and walking distance to a nearby beach.It consists of fifteen (15) well appointed guestrooms that would make a selective travelers feel special and comfortable. It’s professional and friendly staff complement its excellent facilities and services.Our spacious Montezon and Katrina rooms open on to a private furnished balcony and overlooks the beautiful Puerto Princesa City Bay , a perfect way to relax and watch the magnificent sunset over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Kookaburra Travel Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kookaburra Travel Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Kookaburra Travel Lodge Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa