This place is a little out of the way but I think it's well worth your money. The rooms are clean and the showers worked fine. It's also very quiet. Breakfast was okay.
What I liked best about this place was the atmosphere. Unlike other places in Puerto Princesa, this place is all about nature. Lots of lush greenery. For city slickers like me, this was a breath of fresh air.
We decided to take a walk to the nearby beach but it wasn't worth it. Save the swimming and the sunbathing for the Honda Bay tour.
You might encounter some difficulty finding a tricycle to take you to the middle of the city (where the restaurants are). But aside from waiting a little longer than usual, it wasn't bothersome at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kookaburra Travel Lodge...your home by the sea in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan, Philippines. Kookaburra Travel Lodge is ideally located in quiet and tranquil surroundings of Puerto Princesa City , Palawan , Philippines . Just a 5-minute ride from Puerto Princesa City Airport and walking distance to a nearby beach.It consists of fifteen (15) well appointed guestrooms that would make a selective travelers feel special and comfortable. It’s professional and friendly staff complement its excellent facilities and services.Our spacious Montezon and Katrina rooms open on to a private furnished balcony and overlooks the beautiful Puerto Princesa City Bay , a perfect way to relax and watch the magnificent sunset over the water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Kookaburra Travel Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kookaburra Travel Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Kookaburra Travel Lodge Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa