This is a place where you can relaxed in and outside of your hotel...its not like other hotel where you can stay in your room only and then down to the lobby.. But one thing about this hotel is the shower, the water pressure is bad and it will take you ages to finish your bath. No fridge.. laundry was excellent.. for ironing plus washing 20-30 peso only. 1200-1400 peso a night with free breakfast.... Outside the hotel is some vendor selling the same thing as the Balay e.g Grilled tuna 30 peso outside but 90 peso in Balay but at the comfort of their bungalow style restaurant...5 mins from hotel...Room is spacious This Pension House is very recommendable. 711 is far so please get some Tempo Tissue
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Haven't choosen a place to stay in Palawan? Balay Inato Pension is a home away from home. Away from the noisy streets of the city, only 3 minutes away from the airport and 5 to 10mins away from the city proper. A budget frieldy Bed&Breakfast Inn, Balay Inato Pension is the best place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Balay Inato Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balay Inato Pension Hotel Palawan
- Balay Inato Pension Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa