I've been to different cities and seen different things that amazed me, but this place didnt just amazed me but made me feel like i'm just home. A pension with a restaurant, that is totally cool! I get to order and eat what i like to eat at the same time chill and relax at my comfy bedroom. The food there was awesome. Especially the chicken inato, delicious! I can say that i really had a good stay in Palawan not just because i saw the beautiful places there but also because i get to have a good night sleep and had new set of favorite foods added to my list. I'll definitely go back to Balay Inato Pension.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Haven't choosen a place to stay in Palawan? Balay Inato Pension is a home away from home. Away from the noisy streets of the city, only 3 minutes away from the airport and 5 to 10mins away from the city proper. A budget frieldy Bed&Breakfast Inn, Balay Inato Pension is the best place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Balay Inato Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balay Inato Pension Hotel Palawan
- Balay Inato Pension Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa