With its location, only few mins. away from the airport and city proper yet the rates are affordable. The rooms are clean and spacious . The staff are very friendly and helpful especially Dave and Carl. They allowed us to stay in their music room past our check -out time for a very minimal fee because our flight to Manila was delayed. Not to mention their reception area where my husband loves to stay and do his thing. Having a restaurant is also a plus with a very accommodating staff. They made our 1st visit to Puerto Princesa more memorable. We will definitely stay again in this place the next time we visit PPS. This place is highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Haven't choosen a place to stay in Palawan? Balay Inato Pension is a home away from home. Away from the noisy streets of the city, only 3 minutes away from the airport and 5 to 10mins away from the city proper. A budget frieldy Bed&Breakfast Inn, Balay Inato Pension is the best place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Balay Inato Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balay Inato Pension Hotel Palawan
- Balay Inato Pension Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa