Balay Inato was able to provide the comforts of home. The bed and blankets are above average for such an affordable rate. The only disappointments were the wifi and daily breakfast. The viand servings were too small, they would bring tears to your eyes (especially the longganisa, only one piece served the size of your thumb at the most). The rice was quite greasy too, like they used 1 cup of oil for every 1 cup rice. Wifi was only available about 2 meters radius from the reception area and it was like of 56 kbps speed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Haven't choosen a place to stay in Palawan? Balay Inato Pension is a home away from home. Away from the noisy streets of the city, only 3 minutes away from the airport and 5 to 10mins away from the city proper. A budget frieldy Bed&Breakfast Inn, Balay Inato Pension is the best place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Balay Inato Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balay Inato Pension Hotel Palawan
- Balay Inato Pension Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa