This is my second time to stay at the place and as always it was a pleasant experience. The staff was very accommodating even during the time I was only making reservations. They were very receptive to the last minute changes made.
The room is always clean and they have a towel, shampoo and soap at the guest's disposal. Breakfast was prepared on time and I enjoyed eating the danggit everyday :-). The airport transfer was also a great touch and when then van is not in use our group was able to hire the van to take us to destinations within the city for a reasonable price.
The only problem I saw was with the water. Sometimes it seems like it was going to stop in the middle of the shower. There is a pail with a dipper in case you'd rather not use the shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ysabelle Mansion a place you can stay and relax like your own home. It offers deluxe and family room that can accomodate 6-8 persons with internet access. Making it ideal location for both business & leisure travellers. Located along Abad Santos Extension, Puerto Princesa City, just 5 minutes away from the airport and city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ysabelle Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ysabelle Mansion Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Ysabelle Mansion Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa