This is one of the simplest and smallest places I have ever stayed in. In fact, it had less to offer than a few hostels I have stayed in in the past. Regardless, it was clean. The breakfast was minimal but edible. I felt that the small rooms got very cold with the aircon and I felt that they did not provide a heavy enough top sheet. I basically used this place as a place to sleep and read. They had a TV, but that was about it in terms of entertainment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ysabelle Mansion a place you can stay and relax like your own home. It offers deluxe and family room that can accomodate 6-8 persons with internet access. Making it ideal location for both business & leisure travellers. Located along Abad Santos Extension, Puerto Princesa City, just 5 minutes away from the airport and city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ysabelle Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ysabelle Mansion Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Ysabelle Mansion Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa