Rooms are very clean, but kinda swarmed with mosquitoes, so make sure you bring insect repellants and also sunblock for the harsh sun when out for tours. Breakfast is served on time. The lady owner is kinda snob when we asked for some information. There is printing service for 20 pesos - black ink, Fast Wifi connection even inside our room. Food is so-so. Location is near the airport and restaurants although the road that leads to them when the sun sets are not well lit, too dark for us to even try and pass by. There's a cable tv for entertainment use, hangers for clothes and hot and cold "not so pressurized" shower.
- Also Known As:
- Ysabelle Mansion Hotel
- Ysabelle Mansion Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Ysabelle Mansion Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ysabelle Mansion a place you can stay and relax like your own home. It offers deluxe and family room that can accomodate 6-8 persons with internet access. Making it ideal location for both business & leisure travellers. Located along Abad Santos Extension, Puerto Princesa City, just 5 minutes away from the airport and city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ysabelle Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.