I would like to focus on the two very effcient staff at One Rover's Place. Not that I didn't like the rooms- It is ok if you are travelling as a big group, the trips are very well organized, the tour guide was excellent and the location of the hotel - excellent!
I should give the credit to the hotel manager, Ms. Gigi Lumauag and her front desk receptionist for the excellent service. These two hotel employees made our stay a very memorable one and we will surely come back and stay at this hotel again.
Thanks again, Ms. Lumauag. We will never forget the hospitality and all the effort to help us recover our lost/ stolen property!
I highly recommend this hotel and all the trips in one excellent package. So book your trips NOW!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Rover's Place is just 5 minutes from the airport. While staying here, you might want to visit some of these nearby places: Honda Bay, Dos Palmas, and Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park. They have 18 air-conditioned rooms, each with cable TV, hair dryer, Internet connectivity, and a private toilet and bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your One Rover's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One Rover`s Place Hotel Puerto Princesa
- 1 Rover`s Place
- One Rover's Place Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa