“All in” 4 of 5 stars

Kinabuchs
Rizal Ave, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island, Philippines
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Filipino, Grill
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Bacolod, Philippines
“All in”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Situated on the main road of Rizal Avenue. It's where you can find the most restaurants and cafes. Kinabuch is an all in one---it's got a sports bar setup, a projector and an extra large screen. Great for watching Miami vs San Antonio games. It's a huge dinner venue with indoor and outdoor seating. We had Rancho de Mitra's (ribs), Crocodile ala Bicol Express, Steamed Lapu-Lapu, and Sizzling Chicken. Although the restaurant was full to the brim, the waiters managed to bring in our orders quickly. We were seated near the vehicles so when car owners leave, the fumes go right to our nostrils & the food. It's a hip location; the best place to easily meet Puerto Princesa's bigwigs.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Paranaque, Philippines
“Great place to eat.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Ambiance is pretty good...everywhere, electric fans..cooling equipment are provided...good food...with big area for big groups.

Visited June 2013
North Carolina
“Surprisingly underwhelming”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I had high expectations after seeing this restaurant featured on Bizarre Foods. The talakitok sinigang was just right, but the calamari appetizer was on the tough side. I don't remember much of the rest of the meal - which is not good after all that build-up. But I will give it another shot - I know I have to come back and try the Panga ng Tuna, and other more exotic offerings.

Visited June 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Excellent food and great atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I had a wonderful time at Kinabuchs. The food was great but perhaps on the pricier side. We tried the crocodile sisig, which makes more sense than you think. You also get really cheap sashimi here (around 250 pesos for 12 pieces). It's not prepared gourmet style, but still pretty decent. The service was fantastic as well. I highly recommend this place for dinner and drinks. Also, since this place is pretty popular, there might be trikes waiting outside that would overcharge you beyond the standard P8-10 so just be aware of that.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Taguig City, Philippines
“just fine”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I thought I never left Manila since the food and price is the same. My bad because I never tried their exotic food like their crocodile dishes. there were mosquitoes biting my leg during my dinner so I had to eat fast and get out of there. They have a billiard table but I don't know how much it cost to play. They have a variety of wines and drinks, too.

Visited April 2013