Great little budget hotel with a nice garden. Location is a bit out of town but tricycles weren't that much. We ate at the nearby Chicken Inato which was really good. Internet works OK from the table outside your door but not inside the room. I like the breakfast service at our own table, much nicer than a restaurant.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Hibiscus Garden
- Hibiscus Garden Puerto Princesa
- Hibiscus Garden Hotel Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hibiscus Garden Inn is just a newly-opened establishment catering to local and foreign tourists who are looking for a modern but affordable place to stay in the city of Puerto Princesa. Conveniently located just 3 minutes away from the airport and accessible to any commercial and government establishments in the city. With 14 spacious Mediterranean inspired rooms, set in a quiet and relaxing ambiance of colorful flowers and native arts. All the rooms were built with the thought of giving "comfort" to its occupants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Hibiscus Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.