A short trip from the Airport and your at Puerto Princesa's Hisbiscus Garden Inn! They greeted us with a warm smile, they said that we can check in already ( without asking them) bec. We arrived early for our check in. The hotel was quaint, it had a relaxed atmosphere, in fact we saw guests already relaxing in the hammocks next to their room reading the newspaper, surrounded by lush greenery and wooden artifacts. The hotel was close to great places like popular restaurants and other attractions but their service is their best asset, they are VERY accommodating, professional and personable at the same time not to mention very competitive rates! When visiting Puerto Princesa, in Palawan, Hibiscus Garden is the place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hibiscus Garden Inn is just a newly-opened establishment catering to local and foreign tourists who are looking for a modern but affordable place to stay in the city of Puerto Princesa. Conveniently located just 3 minutes away from the airport and accessible to any commercial and government establishments in the city. With 14 spacious Mediterranean inspired rooms, set in a quiet and relaxing ambiance of colorful flowers and native arts. All the rooms were built with the thought of giving "comfort" to its occupants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Hibiscus Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Hibiscus Garden
- Hibiscus Garden Puerto Princesa
- Hibiscus Garden Hotel Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa