Hibiscus lets you enjoy some tranquility in urban environment which is exeptional in Puerto princessa.Staff is very friendly and helpfull and there is a free shuttle from the airport which is great. Rooms are a bit dark buth spacious and nicely decorated.Wifi unfortunuatly very slow. They put insence near the rooms in the evening to keep moscuito away.Very attentive.The beautifull garden gave me some peace of mind in the chaotic urban environment outside the Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hibiscus Garden Inn is just a newly-opened establishment catering to local and foreign tourists who are looking for a modern but affordable place to stay in the city of Puerto Princesa. Conveniently located just 3 minutes away from the airport and accessible to any commercial and government establishments in the city. With 14 spacious Mediterranean inspired rooms, set in a quiet and relaxing ambiance of colorful flowers and native arts. All the rooms were built with the thought of giving "comfort" to its occupants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Hibiscus Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Hibiscus Garden
- Hibiscus Garden Puerto Princesa
- Hibiscus Garden Hotel Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa