This place has gorgeous scenery but looks like it has been deserted for ages. There were cobwebs in the public toilets. We had booked online months before only to find no one there but a lady nursing a baby who was related to the owner but couldn't give us our pre-booked room. We finally walked down to the beach and ended up at Green Verde Lodge which had nice cabins opposite the beach. There is a massage concession on the beach for really cheap prices, less than $15 per hour!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bambua Nature Park Resort is a secluded place situated in Sabang behind a gentle range of hills - just outside the Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park with the famous Puerto Princesa Underground River. All the facilities at Bambua are located in an extensive garden landscape, surrounded by the bizarre St. Paul Mountain Chain, by farmland and jungle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Bambua Nature Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bambua Nature Park Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Bambua Nature Cottages Palawan Island/Puerto Princesa